Thursday, 1 May 2014
Saturday, 27 April 2013
This is a new sample design made by our factory.
The kitchen is looked bigger with the colour selected.
This colour is recommended for a small kitchen.
Most of our customers prefer the striped gray colour. This color is the latest trends of colour that are produced from our factory.
For more information please contact:
Posted by Faiza at 4/27/2013 10:34:00 am
Sunday, 9 December 2012
This design is suitable as a study desk or dressing table. This cabinet is also suitable to attach with wardrobes depending on customers' request.
This is a single dressing table. It also can be design as a study desk. It comes with many colors of your favorite.
This is a study desk attaching with wardrobe. Bright color chosen to make the room looks bigger. This is recommended for children's' room.
One of the other design that we have made. This is an anti-jump sliding door. This dressing table can also be used as a lap-top desk/study desk for teenagers and adults.
Posted by Faiza at 12/09/2012 11:38:00 pm
Thursday, 15 November 2012
Thursday, 12 July 2012
Monday, 2 April 2012
Thursday, 22 March 2012
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Saturday, 8 January 2011
Space management is one basic thing you need to consider when it comes to buying kitchen cabinet.
- Measure the space available in your kitchen area.
- Take time to search around & flip through magazine.
- Deciding the kind/type of kitchen cabinet you exactly need.
- Make sure your kitchen cabinet & your other kitchen furniture should go well with each other to get a neat finish.
are most welcome and for quotations please contact me at:
E mail: email@example.com
Posted by Faiza at 1/08/2011 10:41:00 pm
Saturday, 18 December 2010
Saturday, 27 November 2010
The list of choices seems endless...
- ready made vs custom made
- solid wood vs laminate wood
- steel vs stainless steel
- natural finishes vs painted finishes
- glass finishes vs mirror shining finishes
- etc ...
Posted by Faiza at 11/27/2010 05:53:00 am